1- Multiple Myeloma and other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
2- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
3- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
4- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
5- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (other than CML)
6- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
7- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
8- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
9- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
•Abstracts should be written in English, and text (except of title, authors, and affiliation) should be no more than 500 words.
•Entries should consist of Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
•Please do not use tables or figures.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Abstracts sent via E-mail and fax will not be accepted.
• Deadline for sending abstracts:
For Turkish Participants; 20 Agust 2020
For Greek Participants: 31 Agust 2020
• Papers that do not comply with abstract submission requirements will not be evaluated.
• Please indicate the most appropriate topic by selecting from the categories provided on the system.
• All correspondence will be made with the author who submitted the abstract.
• To Turkish participants, acceptance letters will be sent till the 28 August 2020 to the corresponding author's e-mail address
• To Greek participants, acceptance letters will be sent till the 4 September 2020 to the corresponding author's e-mail address